Jokes Of The Day


  • My neighbour's daughter is pregnant and She lies a lot..! Let me jejely pack my things and leave town. I don't like trouble I beg..!

  • When you are jobless, nobody respects you...... Even chickens will av sex in ur presence

  • Welcome to Africa where taxi drivers have WhatsApp groups to tell each other where the police are.


  • They know ur boyfriend is texting 8 other girls yet they kept quiet, Mtn, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat will not make heaven


  • Manchester teams fed Chelsea with 6 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. Thanks Manchester for feeding the poor.

  • Once he says "are you coming or not?" Just know that he has a plan B.💯

  • My grandma is busy telling people I can repair phone just becuz I remove her phone on plight mode

  • Can't wait to start wrestling, my entrance soundtrack will be Ekwueme Ekwueme😂😂


  • Americans: Hey, Excuse me, what's the time???
British: Hello pardon, what is it by your time???
Nigerians: Bros, excuse me, pardon me.. Abeg no vex oh, Hope say ah no dey disturb you?😔 Ah just wan ask u say Wetin time talk😂 😂 😂💔💔



  • My Wedding Will Be On A Low Key Just Like 20 Persons In Attendance I Might Not Even Come


  • This generation doesn't admire good relationships of moral values, they just admire couples that are photogenic.👫



  • Babe don't let him know your pant is dirty. Ask him to off the light 😴



  • Everyone pls come outside, I want to fumigate Nigeria🙆🙆

Post a Comment

0 Comments