See Video Of Kemi Olunloyo Twerking For Naira Marley

Dr. Kemi Olunloyo twerking

Controversial Nigerian journalist, an activist against gun violence, and social media personality Kemi Olunloyo shared on her Instagram video of herself twerking to Opotoyi by Naira Marley.
She wrote;
This morning 10 days after being violently robbed in my residence, I reflected on my life. I will be 55yo in 6 weeks (August 6). My back injuries and pains after being hit by a metal rod slightly changed my posture. The rifle was used to beat my left elbow. My doctor recommended waist workouts after taking #Ibuprofen 800mg 3X daily with food. I chose #Opotoyi by my musical son @nairamarley who I speak with twice a week when he checks on my health🎶♥️😉😉 @cashellzentz see my sweat o🔥🔥🔥😀
PICK AN ENERGETIC VIGOROUS SONG TO WORKOUT.

#IyaNaira®🇳🇬 #kemiolunloyo
#DrKemi
#kemitalkswellness🏥⚕💉
But to be candid I think Kemi Olunloyo killed the beat in this video, watch the video below;


Post a Comment

0 Comments